NewsstandUp-to-the-minute ebook and epublishing news from around the web. . .
- Win a free Nolim e-Reader
- At Gen Con Trade Day 2017, educators, librarians, game designers offer helpful advice
- This Week in the Blogs, August 12 – 18, 2017
- The Steps to Writing and Launching an ebook
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS) Sees Unusual Trading Volume in Its Shares
- Top 10 Best eReader Screen Protectors Reviewed
- Here is How Touch to Flip Works on Tolino e-Readers
- Audible for Windows 10 Updated with light and dark theme
- How I learned to love the simplicity of the Amazon Kindle
- Free & Discounted Kindle Books for Saturday
- What Are Book Cover Designers and Editors Earning? The Freelance Reality
- Get the “Jump Start Adobe XD” ($14 value) eBook – for free until August 29
- People, Etc.
- Measured Trade Print and eBook Units Near Flat In First Half
- eBook: Contact Center Economics and the Cloud
Frequently Asked Questions about the Newsstand
What is the newsstand?
The ePublish Yourself! newsstand is a collection of RSS feeds from leading sources on the web including Google News, Bing News, and other aggregators and original sources.
Why do some of the news items seem to be off-topic
The news feeds and associated filters are completely automated. We adjust the filters regularly to increase accuracy and relevancy though, occasionally, some unrelated news items do slip through.
Can I get my blog included in the newsstand?
If you blog about ebooks or epublishing, we would love to hear from you. Use the Contact Us page to send us a quick message describing your blog or web site (be sure to include the URL to the site).